HPS Gmbh Celle
Do you have a good technical understanding, work in a structured way and are a team player? Then apply to us.
The following tasks are waiting for you:
- Machine and hand fabricate components to meet project objectives using the various welding processes and techniques.
- Perform maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems.
- Undertake other assigned duties (e.g., repair and installation of hydraulic systems, painting of components, etc.).
- Performing diagnostic tests and test runs
- Repairing damage to metal objects
- Supervising and repairing our equipment at the customer's site
- Further development of the quality of our products
You should have the following qualifications:
- Completed vocational training in this field or comparable training.
- Very high technical understanding
- Good knowledge in the field of machine and hydraulic technology
- Knowledge of using standard hand tools and precision measuring tools
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Very good physical ability and stamina
If we have aroused your interest, apply to join our team.
Please send your application to:
HPS Hochdruckpumpenservice GmbH